Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Protest at marine's funeral.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-10-06/church-s-funeral-protest-tests-free-speech-limits-at-u-s-supreme-court.html

I want you to read that article and feel the anger build up inside of you as you read more.

My Take:

 This is un-fucking-believable. Seriously what in the hell.

I am all for defending the constitution and upholding what our fathers wanted us to do. I completely understand that it gives us freedom of speech and freedom of religion. If you want to exercise both of those to the fullest because you have a big mouth or just really love your religion, I'm also cool with that. But this is just too far.

They aren't just protesting at this funeral, they are INSULTING everyone there with unbelievable signs stating that god is killing the troops. I don't know how the father of the deceased marine didn't go on a rampage and kill all of those people.

Lets try and take a look at it from the protesters perspective and try to make some sense of this.

(from here is me pretending and not how I actually feel)
So I am a devout catholic who was raised catholic and raised my family catholic.
I follow my religion fully and believe in it 100%. (Trying my best here)
I know, and the bible says, that homosexuality is not cool with God. In fact it is actually condemned and back in the day was punishable with death. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Earl right?
So nowadays I follow Gods word and still believe that homosexuality should still be punishable by death and really wish it was enforced.
However, its not that way so us as catholics and our church have to take this into our own hands. We need to remind America of how its supposed to be so lets go spread the word.
Hmmm, whats the best way that we can do this?
I KNOW! Lets make some picket signs stating that God is killing off the troops because our military is allowing homosexuals to be serving.
Ya! And lets protest with these signs outside of a deceased marines funeral! That will really get the point across!
(end me pretending and start reality)

NO, YOU ASSHOLES. THIS IS NOT HOW YOU SHOULD BE GETTING YOUR "MESSAGE" OUT. Chances are that marine wasn't even gay anyways you fucks. You wonder why people say that religion is extremist? You wonder why religion gets so much flak. Its because of you idiots that this happens. I know a decent amount of good church going people who simply choose a religion as their way of life. They don't press it on anyone and just go about their lives. You are giving these good people a bad name. When you pull bullshit like this, people who aren't informed are going to label all catholics crazy. Is that what you really want? You want the general consensus to be that catholics are INSANE?

Its one thing to have freedom of speech and religion and be proud of that, its another to DESECRATE someones funeral because you think god killed him for being gay when he probably wasn't anyways.

How about this? You know that constitution that gives you freedom of speech and religion? Guess who FIGHTS, misses their families, almost dies or does DIE, and loses friends so that we have a free country and you are allowed those luxuries? THAT'S RIGHT, THE FUCKING MARINE THAT IS DEAD AND YOU ARE PROTESTING AT HIS FUNERAL. That marine in there DIED so that you can say what you want and follow any religion you want. The way you thank him for making your life easy is by ruining the last moments his family has with him before he goes into the ground?

Let me tell you, if that was my daughter getting buried and you did that shit at her funeral I would be in prison right now for mass murder and COMPLETELY proud of it.

So I say this to you:

I am not a religious person, but I hope you all ROT IN HELL. I hope when its your time up at the pearly gates god says, "Are you fucking kidding me? After what you did at that marines funeral? Get your ass down to hell for eternity."

I apologize for the amount of capslock and cuss words in this one, but this severely pissed me off.

1 comment:

  1. That, was a white boy nigga moment! Nicely worded. I felt the same thing when I saw that this morning.

    ReplyDelete